On Labor Day, Mom and I went to Pine Needles Quilt Shop in Gardener's Village - it's is unbelievably cute, if you haven't been - and I spied this darling table runner. I almost bought the pattern then, but I thought "I should probably finish the 10 other projects I have going..." so I skipped it. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. Seriously. I have to get my hands on it! I gave one of the ladies at the shop my name and number for when they had kits made up - I can't wait that long. I have GOT to make this! And I don't even have a table!
I wish I would have taken a picture of the example runner in the store, but until I can make it back over...here is a picture from their website.
The colors were really off on the webpage, so I had to do my best to doctor it up to see the details
Oh it is SO cute! Apparently this pattern is several years old, so they don't have these fabrics, but they do have a similar, but more modern, line they suggest using. I need, I need, I NEEEEED!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment